Samoa Tourism Industry Alliance
The overall objective of STIA is to discuss, action and establish means through which the coordination of quality and sustainable tourism products and services in Samoa are beneficial for Samoans and our visiting guests. It is in this connection that STIA will ensure a very well informed Tourism Sector for the achievement of its overall objective.
• support objectives of the current Samoa Development Strategy 2012- 2016
• support of the current Samoa Tourism Sector Plan 2014 - 2019
• support of relevant Sector Plans supportive of Tourism Supply Chain
• support framework of business quality standards
• develop an accreditation and awards programme; and
• provide any other ideas and intelligence that would progress the industries contributing to tourism and the exceeding of customer and visiting guests experiential satisfaction and expectations.
|Sector Framework and Working Groups|